Are you an Ohio State Medical Board licensed massage therapist looking for a place to work? Are you looking to make good money, set your own schedule, and work in a fun, friendly environment?
What you can expect from us:
- Better than industry standard pay!
- No more washing sheets…or any other business worries. Our receptionist does all of the laundry. We take care of the business side of things, so all you have to do is show up and massage. We provide all equipment aside from your oil or any out of the ordinary equipment you like to use. We do the marketing and scheduling for you.
- Work with the best of the best! We only hire great therapists at Body Ache Escape.
- Continuous coaching to help you meet your goals.
- Paid days off
- Free massage
- Ancillary insurances
What we are looking for:
- Good Therapists! When clients schedule with us, they are looking to get rid of their aches and pains. It says it right in our name..Body Ache Escape. We need therapists who are educated and talented in helping people get out of pain. A unique niche helps as well.
- Therapists who Listen! The most common comment we hear from clients who had a bad massage experience is, “The therapist did not listen to what I needed.” We pride ourselves in having therapists who listen and follow through with what they heard.
- Therapists who are Punctual! We expect you to be ready to start massaging when the clients appointment time starts. We do not like clients to wait even for a minute.
- Therapists who are Friendly! We want you to be warm, inviting and nice to be around. Clients won’t come back otherwise!
- Therapists who are Dependable! We need you to be at work when you say you will be at work.
If this interests you, email Michele at [email protected]