COMPARE PACKAGE FEATURES
One Hour Massage
One & a half hour massage
Two hour massage
*Prices vary by modality and level of therapist. Please download the detailed pricing sheet for a full list of prices.
- Available in 60, 90 and 120 minute increments.
- Uses techniques that your therapist is educated in such as deep tissue, Swedish, myofascial release, trigger point, etc.
- Tailored just for your special needs
- Available by regular, advanced and master massage therapists
Hot Stone Massage
- Relaxes while still using deep pressure
- Heat helps penetrate the muscles
- Relieves arthritis, back pain and fibromyalgia
- Relieves pregnancy pains like low back pain and sciatica
- Helps reduce swelling
- Sleep better!
- Uses an infrared heat mat with the massage to reduce pain and inflammation
- Heats up to 5cm deep and relieves pain for 6 hours with the heat alone
- Improves immune system, speeds up the metabolism and detoxifies the body
Couples Massage Class
- learn basic techniques to perform a massage at home
- 2 clients/1 therapist
- partners switch midway through appointment
- stimulates acupressure points with needles
- increases blood flow and stimulates the body’s natural pain killers
- reduces pain, speeds up healing, induces relaxation, and alleviates stress and pain