- Arrive 5-10 minutes early for your appointment.
- You may cancel your appointment without charge 12 hours prior to your scheduled massage appointment.
- Leave a message on our voice mail if we are closed.
If you do not give us at least 12 hours for cancellation, you will be charged the full price of the scheduled service.
- We cannot go over your appointment time. If you are late, the time will be deducted from your session and full payment will be expected.
- If the credit card you reserved for payment does not successfully authorize payment, you will be sent a paper invoice.
- If the paper invoice is not paid within 30 days of receipt, the invoice will be sent to collections.
- If we ever have to “late cancel” on you due to a call off, we will give you a “free late cancel” in return.
If we for any reason cannot make your appointment, we will call you with as much notice as possible. Please remember that we do not have a receptionist in until 9:30 am. If your appointment is before 9:30 am, there will be no one available to answer the phone.